Tracks for Corporate, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services.
Select topics include:
- Creating customer-first profiles on LinkedIn to elevate your marketing organization in the eyes of your target market to industry thought leaders.
- Introducing the social selling content marketing matrix for the consensus sale.
- Learning content requirements to target economic buyers, champions and coaches for the different stages in the sales cycle.
- Classifying existing content assets in the content matrix by asset type for Prospecting (awareness), Setting Appointment (interest), Qualification (consideration), Presentation & Objection Handling (evaluation), Closing Sale (conversion) and Upsell/Cross-Sell (loyalty).
- Identifying content gaps.
- Coaching sales people and their leaders on leveraging content in the social selling process.