Smart phones, the internet and social media are fundamentally changing the relationship between your customers and your company, between you and your employees.
Your customers now do all their own research on their device of choice and ask their social networks for their thoughts on your products or services… all from the comfort of their own homes. Your employees are constantly looking to their executives to make informed business decisions.
With 2.5 billion people now using it around the world, forward thinking executives are embracing social media to take a customer first approach to business that prioritizes the customer over everything else.
Our mission is to teach executives how to leverage social media, and digital more broadly, to survive and thrive in what is becoming an increasingly digital world.
Select topics include:
- Creating an effective executive LinkedIn profile.
- Controlling your privacy & confidentiality.
- Efficiently connecting with the people that matter.
- Showing your company as innovative by having social engaged leaders.
- Offering an authentic, human face to your company.
- Being a voice of your industry and building thought leadership.
- Connecting with your customers.
- Empowering your sales and customer organizations to leverage your network effectively and professionally.
- Executive prospecting.
- Staying on top of the leading ideas in your industry.
- Hiring the best talent in the world.
- Keeping tabs on the competition.
Dan Swift joined LinkedIn as a member of the executive leadership team in 2012. His mandate was to launch LinkedIn's social selling business, bring the LinkedIn Sales Navigator product to market and create LinkedIn’s profile optimization program ‘Resume to Reputation’. This experience afforded him the opportunity to meet thousands of executives around the world and across industries.
His experience as VP Sales at Sprinklr, the world's fastest growing social media management technology company, expanded his knowledge to Twitter, Facebook and 21 other global social media channels. Dan launched Sprinklr's social selling program with 63% of revenue being influenced by the program and 10.4% larger deals. LinkedIn recognized the success of the Sprinklr social selling program. Sprinklr is now valued at $1.8bn.
Dan launched Empire Social Media LLC to teach executives how to survive and thrive in an increasingly digital world. In 2015, Onalytica Research named Dan as one of the leading social selling influencers globally. Dan has spoken around the world at industry conferences, universities and corporate sales events. Dan is known for his compassionate approach to leadership and business.
- Dan spends 60 minutes with you each week for 6 weeks. Your time together is supplemented with video training (with Dan as your virtual instructor) to reinforce the learnings and prepares you for your next session.
- The program is a one-time-payment of $6,000.
- On receipt of your online order, we contact you directly to schedule the first session.
- We understand that you may feel vulnerable registering for this program. Our compassionate approach will ease any fears and your confidentiality is 100% assured.
We look forward to you joining our executive coaching program.
Have questions before signing up?
Tell us about yourself and goals so we can review your coaching needs